Amanda-Users

Upgraded, chg-chio error back

2003-08-04 22:43:56
Subject: Upgraded, chg-chio error back
From: Jack Twilley <jmt AT twilley DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 18:03:08 -0700
I upgraded my Amanda port on FreeBSD, and inadvertently lost the
modification to chg-chio that fixed a bug I found.  Here's the error
message:

bash$ sudo -u operator /usr/local/sbin/amtape twilley update
amtape: scanning all 6 slots in tape-changer rack:
slot 2: date 20030704 label twilley010
slot 3: date 20030707 label twilley011
slot 4: date 20030708 label twilley012
slot 5: date 20030711 label twilley013
slot 6: date 20030712 label twilley014
slot Use: tape_rdlabel: tape open: of uninitialized value in numeric
eq (==) at /usr/local/libexec/amanda/chg-chio line 396.: No such file
or directory

Someone mailed me a patch offlist, and like a dummy I didn't save
the patch in a separate file.  Whoever you are, if you could send me
the patch again I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org