Amanda-Users

GREETINGS.

2003-08-02 05:41:24
Subject: GREETINGS.
From: "martins elvis" <martinselvis AT zapo DOT net>
To: martinselvis AT zapo DOT net
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:31:10 +0300
FROM:ELVIS MARTINS & ASSOCIATES.
LEGAL PRACTITIONER,
LAGOS STATES,NIGERIA
EMAIL: martinselvis AT zapo DOT net

Sir,

I am Barrister Elvis Martins. I represent Mohammed Abacha, son
Of the late Gen. Sani Abacha, who was the former military Head
Of State, Following the release of Mohammed Abacha
The son of late Gen. Abacha who died in power in 1998, by the
Federal Government of Nigeria and the Agreement reached by the
Abacha family and the Federal Government of Nigeria, I write to
Propose to you this urgent operation that will be of mutual
Benefits to both parties involve. The Federal Government of
Nigeria has proposed to the Abacha family to release over one
Billion US Dollars (US$1 Billion) in their possession to the
Government and the government in return will withdraw all the
Charges against them and give them 100 Million US Dollars in as
Compensation.

Mohammed on his release contacted me secretly and informed that
He has Twenty five Million United States Dollars (US$25
Million) in cash, which is deposited in disguise with a
Security Company in the country presently, without the knowledge of the
Government officials. He then instructed me To look for a reliable and
trusted foreign collaborator who Will receive this cash from the
security company branch office In Europe or America. He reliably
promised that whoever would Assist in this operation will get a good
part of the money Which both parties will negotiate.

Meanwhile, Mohammed Abacha will not be involved in this
Operations as Government security agents are monitoring him.
Mohammed Abacha is presently placed under surveillance and all
Activities are place under close watched because of this he has
Given me the power to carry out this operation with any foreign
Partner who is willing to assist us in traveling to Europe or
America to receive the US$25 Million and assist in
Investing it.

So all we have to do is once you indicate your interest to
Handle this deal, you will send to me your full name and
Address, your phone and fax numbers to enable me establish you
As the holder for value and holder in due course. Upon receipt
Of the information, I will immediately forward the information
To the security company and authorize them to ship the boxes to
You, via Europe or America Your urgent response is required as we have
little time to run This operation. When I receive your reply and am
satisfied then I will provide you with my phone and fax numbers for
direct Communication.
Gratefully,

Barrister Elvis MArtins.

Free Email Service