Amanda-Users

which tape is which ???

2003-07-15 11:06:49
Subject: which tape is which ???
From: "Michael D. Schleif" <mds AT helices DOT org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:01:01 -0500
I have been using amanda for several weeks.  Initially, I tested various
configurations; but, now I am supposed to be ``in production'' ;>

Somehow, I find myself with two (2) identically labeled tapes:
backup.005 ;<

amcheck finds both to be valid.

tapelist shows one (1) entry for backup.005.

How can I find out which of these is really in the current backup cycle?

What do you think?

--
Best Regards,

mds