Amanda-Users

chg-zd-mtx help !

2003-04-30 08:12:05
Subject: chg-zd-mtx help !
From: Manjit Notay <Manjit.Notay AT ebookers DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:06:52 +0100

Hi all
I have successfully managed to install amanda and mtx on a solaris 8 system.
i can use mtx to manipulate my overland 10 tape autochanger, but whenever
i run ./chg-zd-mtx -info i get the response,

chg-zd-mtx: test: argument expected

please can someone shed some light.

regards,
Manjit Notay

Click Here For Special Deals

http://www.ebookers.com

This email including any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender immediately by return email and then delete it from your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly forbidden.