Amanda-Users

Amanda Survey -- 3rd and FINAL Posting

2003-04-23 14:40:26
Subject: Amanda Survey -- 3rd and FINAL Posting
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: Jon LaBadie <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:37:54 -0400
In a separate message is the third posting of the Amanda Survey form.

        THIS IS THE FINAL POSTING.

Participate now or forever hold your peace :))

Nearly fifty (50) completed surveys have been received, thank you.

If you have already submitted a completed survey don't send
another (unless it is an amended version).

I attempted to confirm receipt of each submission, but a couple
of my replys bounced or were rejected.  If you did not get a
confirmation that may be the reason.

PLEASE, if you respond to the survey, DO NOT clutter the
amanda-users mailing list with your replies.  Send them
directly to me.  Addresses are in the survey form.

The above request has been observed by every submitter.
Thank you.

Jon