Amanda-Users

Re: Problems restoring from amanda server

2003-03-27 18:10:45
Subject: Re: Problems restoring from amanda server
From: Alex Thurlow <alex.thurlow AT skylist DOT net>
To: bao <bao AT gibbons DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:45:29 -0600
I installed it using the rpms. I do have the server host name in the .amandahosts file, but I didn't tell the client what tape server to use any other way. Is there a conf file somewhere where I specify this? This seems like something totally straightforward to me, but I can't find any instruction anywhere about how to tell the client what server it should use.

Alex Thurlow