Amanda-Users

Re: ccd and amanda

2003-03-24 07:14:15
Subject: Re: ccd and amanda
From: Laas Toom <laas AT haldjas.folklore DOT ee>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:19:37 +0200 (EET)

Sorry for excluding such a vital info.. Here it is:

disklist:
ohto            /usr/database   nocomp-high

where 'ohto' is the name of the machine. There was no changes in this
file.

Amanda report:
ohto       /usr/database lev 0 FAILED [disk /usr/database offline on
ohto?]

And CCD is some kind of simple software RAID system (similar to Vinum,
but with less features and simpler). Mine is configured to use 6
devices (SCSI partitions) as one big device.

Laas Toom