Amanda-Users

RE: Pornography

2003-03-21 05:34:42
Subject: RE: Pornography
From: "Pablo Jejcic" <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
To: "'Martinez, Michael - CSREES/ISTM'" <MMARTINEZ AT intranet.reeusda DOT gov>, "'Joshua Baker-LePain'" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:54:54 -0000
I hope they don't search for the word Pornography, or they are going to be
really happy with the spam in our list in the few last days :)

Please, could you stop with the discussion with cc to the list? I don't care
about the porn spam, but the pointless discussion is not of my interest.-

Kind Regards.
  _____

Pablo Jejcic
Smartweb Senior system Administrator
School of Computing - Robert Gordon University
pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk
  _____

``The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another
year until the one arises you are looking for.''
A. Tanenbaum, ``Introduction to Computer Networks'

  _____