Amanda-Users

Re: Fixed day tapes?

2003-03-18 22:29:57
Subject: Re: Fixed day tapes?
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA>
To: Palle Girgensohn <girgen AT pingpong DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:00:28 -0500
Hi Palle,

You just need to set your tapecycle to a small value, amanda will
hapily accept any tape you put in the drive.

Your tapecycle should not be smaller than runspercycle * runtapes.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Martineau             email: martineau AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA
Departement IRO, Universite de Montreal