Amanda-Users

URGENT NEED OF A BUSINESS PARTNER/CONFIDANT

2003-03-18 08:49:59
Subject: URGENT NEED OF A BUSINESS PARTNER/CONFIDANT
From: "LADY MARYAM ABACHA" <maryamabacha123 AT omaninfo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:16:50 -0800
LADY MARYAM ABACHA
ABACHA COURT
GIDADO ROAD
KANO - NIGERIA

ATTENTION:

I am lady Maryam Abacha, wife of the late General Sani
Abacha,ex-military Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
who died on the 8th of June 1998 of heart problems.

I contacted you because of my need to deal with person/persons who my
family and I have had no previous personal relationship.

Since the death of my husband, my family had been subjected to all sorts of
harrassment and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating
from the government and the press about my husband.

The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are
frozen and all assests siezed.

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
the transfer of the sum of US$100Million only being the very last of
my family fund in my possession and control.

The Federal Government have seized all our properties and frozen all
our accounts both local and international, but my only hope now is
the available US$100Million cash, which I carefully packaged and
deposited with a security finance company in Abroad.

My purpose of contacting you is for someone who after transfering the
funds, will be able to invest the funds on my behalf till such a time
when I will be free from my present predicament.

Your benefit I can assure you will be very substantial.

Please ensure to keep this proposal very secret and confidential for
obvious reasons and send to us your private telephone and fax numbers
for easy and confidential communication.

We await your immediate response.

Sincerely yours,

LADY MARYAM ABACHA