Amanda-Users

results missing

2003-03-14 07:45:29
Subject: results missing
From: Laas Toom <laas AT haldjas.folklore DOT ee>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:18:29 +0200

Hello,

I use amanda to back up my whole site: freebsd workstations as well as windows
samba shares.

recently my backup server chrashed and i had to reinstall the operatingsystem
(in the way upgrading it from freebsd 4.6 to 4.7). After what i copied amanda
config files to the locations they were before crash (the index files
survived).

Now amanda backs up only the freebsd workstations, but for all samba shares
amanda says: RESULTS MISSING.

What is the problem? How can i eliminate it?

The Amanda Faq-o-matic did not help, because i know the system worked before,
so i do not need to make any alters to my filesystems or catalog tree.

Another strange thing happened when i moved one of my freebsd servers
filesystems from a ccd too small to a bigger ccd device (everything is the
same, exept the /etc/fstab row that mounts the filesystem). Now amanda says
the disk is offline.

Thanks in advance,
Laas Toom