Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover file based backup and rewind

2003-03-13 04:29:58
Subject: Re: amrecover file based backup and rewind
From: Eric.Doutreleau AT int-evry DOT fr
To: Gregor Ibic <gregor.ibic AT intelicom DOT si>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:03:36 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Gregor Ibic wrote:

Hi

what version of amanda do u use?

Do u use it with the "pseudo changer device" chg-multi ?

amanda-2.4.4 can use the changer file with amrecover but it won't use
the device sent by the changer device.
Therefore it work for all changer except for the chg-multi changer
program.

This problem is solved in recent snapshot ( after 20030228 version )
You can find them in the following page

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~martinea/amanda/

--
Eric Doutreleau
I.N.T                   | Tel   : +33 (0) 160764687