Amanda-Users

Re: amplot question

2003-02-28 22:59:46
Subject: Re: amplot question
From: Gene Heskett <gene_heskett AT iolinc DOT net>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT IRO.UMontreal DOT CA>, Broderick Wood <bmw AT cs.ualberta DOT ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:18:18 -0500
On Fri February 28 2003 17:58, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:04:45PM -0700, Broderick Wood wrote:
>> Except that the ps file(s) generate by "amplot -p -l amdump*"
>> is a B/W ps file.
>>
>> Is there an option is the amplot that I am missing?
>
>Try this patch.
>
>Jean-Louis

It works just fine here, with two caveats.

1. Don't forget the -l option else the proportions are all out of
whack.

2. Here, under what is supposedly high efficiency but very "warm"
CCFL lighting, the pure yellow is pretty close to invisible.  Thats
pretty much true unless you take the output to a daylight lit area,
or to daylight lighting.

Other than that, a usefull troubleshooting tool, thank you very
much.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M