Amanda-Users

2.4.4b1, ready to use ?

2003-02-21 12:30:45
Subject: 2.4.4b1, ready to use ?
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, Chris Knight <knight AT csserv.wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:58:47 -0500 (EST)
Is 2.4.4b1 the current realease or should I use something a
little older.

I'd like to be "current" but I've no real desire to run
beyond the edge.

I ran configure on Solaris 8 with --with-user and --with-group
but no other options.

configure ran fine and make ran fine until the changer-src directory.

 Making all in server-src
 Making all in changer-src
 make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 531: Unexpected end of line seen
 Current working directory /local/source/etc/amanda/amanda-2.4.4b1/changer-src
 *** Error code 1
 make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

                                                 thanks,

                                                 Brian

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org