Amanda-Users

Re: [hylafax-users] windows client WHFC convert to postscript

2003-02-13 21:07:27
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] windows client WHFC convert to postscript
From: Jeff Borders <jeff AT jeffborders DOT com>
To: chloong <chloong AT mcsb DOT com>
Date: 13 Feb 2003 19:53:00 -0500
Your files get converted when you "print" to your fax printer.  You
setup a fake postscript printer with the Apple LaserWriter driver, use
the WHFC Port that gets installed during setup of WHFC.  Then, whatever
you're doing, whether it be browser based, word, excel, etc, you just
print to the fax printer.

Hope that helps.

Jeff Borders