ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Moving database to another storage controller

2018-03-12 09:47:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Moving database to another storage controller
From: "Golbin, Mikhail" <mikhail.golbin AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:45:17 -0400
Bill,

You can do it on a live system (while Spectrum Protect and DB2 are running)
using Windows mirrored volumes (or LVM on *nix system)
You will want to reboot the system after reclaiming old V7000 storage

The process that you described will work too, no need to remove/restore db

Mike G

--
Mikhail Golbin
bus (908)635-5705