ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy

2018-03-06 04:36:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center 8.1.4 - Client Package Download using Proxy
From: Uwe Schreiber <uwe.h.schreiber AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:34:13 +0100
I did a test by setting the Java options for the instance user, and
restarted the instance.

As well i set the Java options for usage by the OPC.

-> unchanged situation -> download of packages is failing.

Not the OC which is downloading the software packages.
The "Deploy Package Manager" (integrated in the dsmserv binary?)
triggers the download / refresh / etc. of the software packages.

I did not see any other java processes than the OPC GUI when the
message "ANR3753I The client update packages manager is started. /
ANR3756I A refresh of client update packeges was started."

So I assume dsmserv does not start any Java based sub-processes for
downloading the software packages.

Uwe