ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Admin session refused on each new client

2018-02-21 02:56:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Admin session refused on each new client
From: Krzysztof Przygoda <przygod AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 08:53:54 +0100
Hi Eric
Try setting admin schedule running every few minutes "update admin *
sessionsecurity=transitional". Silly, but works...
ps.
For me IBM attitude for handling this issue is kind of silly. Especially
that this sessionsecurity=strict is also pushed to all managed accounts
which you, on your own, cannot update without deleting enterprise
subscription.

Kind Regards
Krzysztof