ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Fwd: IBM Spectrum protect 8.1.3 doesn't update "Days since last access" anybody run into this

2017-11-20 16:45:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Fwd: IBM Spectrum protect 8.1.3 doesn't update "Days since last access" anybody run into this
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:43:22 -0500
Hi, I think APAR IT22897 describes the issue you are seeing:

www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IT22897

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-11-20
16:22:25: