ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters

2017-09-01 15:58:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters
From: Michael Prix <mp AT RS6000.DARKTECH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:55:38 +0200
Hello Eric,

  sorry for answering late, customers were demandig, but I don't think this
will be a problem for you.
With linux you aren't allowed to use hostnames within the network
configuration, so in a case of IP-renumbering you have to change device-
configs under /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. Now you have to change route-
eth1 too.

--
Michael Prix