ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Database restore and containerpools

2017-08-03 13:51:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Database restore and containerpools
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 19:49:31 +0200
Hi Eric,

I've been in this situation before a while back and what I did was about
the same, I did a query container from a for loop based on the output from
the find command on the filesytems I believe and every container I did not
find in Spectrum protect was deleted (rc != 0 on the dsmadmc q container)
was deleted on the filesystem by hand, I double checked everything.