ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523

2017-07-27 02:51:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523
From: "rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il" <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:49:27 +0000
Hello All

Tried the new feature on TSM for VE 8.1.0.1  in the Restore section called
"Full VM Instant Restore" . Here what I got running this command.

Error Or Warning Messages:
• ERROR ANS2421E Cannot detect the iSCSI initiator.
• ERROR ANS2411E Instant Restore/Access of virtual machine 'Test1' failed with
rc = 6523
• ERROR ANS2421E (RC6523) Cannot detect the iSCSI initiator.

I Check on my TSM server  , the iSCSI initiator is ON , I can see the iqn id on
the Configuration tab in the iSCSI properties

I know I miss something but what ?.

Any suggestion , tip what to look ?

Best Regards Robert