ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] One to many replication in Spectrum Protect 8.1

2017-07-20 11:15:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] One to many replication in Spectrum Protect 8.1
From: "Golbin, Mikhail" <mikhail.golbin AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:07:28 -0400
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone tried to replicate to more than one server - we
would like to have one copy nearby and one offsite.
I was reading IBM presentation from almost couple years ago discussing node
replication and directory pool replication in then brand new Spectrum
Protect 7.1.3 -
http://www.empalis.com/fileadmin/templates_empalis/PDFs/Events_2015/TSM_Symp_2015_Nachlese/02_TSM_Symp_2015_Nachlese_Node_Replication.pdf

Towards the end of the presentation they talk about future direction and on
page 26 about one-to-many replication. We have the latest Spectrum Protect
8.1 and I can't find a way to do it.

All suggestions and workarounds are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

--
Mikhail Golbin
bus (908)635-5705