ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Restore MS exchange DB from decomissioned Exchange

2017-03-15 06:24:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] Restore MS exchange DB from decomissioned Exchange
From: Mark Beta <markb3t4 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 11:21:50 +0100
Hello,
I am in the situation where for company policy my exchange retantion must
be 10 years.
So today I am facing the problem where we have decomissioned MS Exchange
2010 2 weeks ago, and today i need to do a restore.
I know that i can not restore directly to the actual Exchange 2013, but can
be enough  for me to restore the EDB files to filesystem, after that i can
use third party tools to extra mailboxes.

Anyone is also facing this problem, or know how i can workaround this
limitation?

Regards