ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Trouble with this maillist?

2017-02-09 11:11:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Trouble with this maillist?
From: Martha M McConaghy <martha.mcconaghy AT MARIST DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 11:09:06 -0500
Check your spam/junk folder.  That is most common problem.  Also, if you
know who your postmaster is, check with them to see if a network spam
filter might be catching it.

Martha McConaghy (ADSM-L list owner)

On 2/9/2017 5:53 AM, Conny Landstedt wrote:
Hi,

I'm quite new to this list (joined in december) but I have observed something
odd.

It would seem to me that when Del Hoobler replies to the list I do not get a
copy, I can see others have responded to mails that Del seem to have sent to
the list. I don't know if it's only mails from Del that behave like this.

Someone got an idea what is going on?

Best regards

Conny Landstedt
Stockholm County Council