ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Documentation IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1 PDF Bundle

2016-12-27 08:55:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Documentation IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1 PDF Bundle
From: Gerd W Becker <Gerd.Becker AT EMPALIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:54:26 +0100
Hi,
it is unbelievable, but I found it. Even if IBM has hidden the current
documentation behind a new link, I found it.
The TSM-Publication PDF Bundle (up to 7.1.7) you will find here:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/products/TSM/current/
The IBM Spectrum Protect PDF Bundle (starting at 8.1) you will find here:

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/products/ISP/current/

Watch the difference between TSM and ISP.

Why can IBM not put a link to the TSM site, so that the current 8.1
documentation can be found easily?

Regards

Gerd