ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Which process generates ANR1423W messages?

2016-09-01 16:41:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Which process generates ANR1423W messages?
From: Robert Talda <rpt4 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 20:39:28 +0000
Folks:
  Thanks for all the responses!

  In this case, the culprit was my co-worker, who didn’t realize that I was
working on the issue, and issued a pair of “DELETE VOLUME” commands that
ultimately resulted in the messages below.

  Somewhat disturbing, though, that the only record was the ANR2017I messages
documenting the command issuance…

Bob T

Robert Talda
EZ-Backup Systems Engineer