ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Very weird design change SAP HANA client

2016-08-01 11:20:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Very weird design change SAP HANA client
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:19:19 -0400
Hi Eric,

I don't have much else to offer other than monitoring the SAP HANA backups
to ensure any failures are caught and corrected promptly. If you have a
two week retention period, you should be able to detect failed backups and
react well before all backups have expired.

It may also help if you placed a requirement against SAP directly to
provide the enhancement as well. If they see more heat on this, it could
motivate them to release this sooner and specify a target date.

Thank you,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/01/2016
05:03:29 AM: