ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] need help with TSM for nz backup

2016-07-12 18:20:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] need help with TSM for nz backup
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:19:07 -0400
On top of Stef's advice (and if you're still stuck), I would suggest:

* cd into the directory where the script exists and run it; that is, make
sure the script itself runs correctly (if you haven't already done this).

* Verify that the account under which the scheduler runs has proper
permissions (including 'x') to run the script.

Regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-07-12
16:48:07: