ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] autodeploy of 7.1.6 client updates fails

2016-06-30 12:27:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] autodeploy of 7.1.6 client updates fails
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:26:30 -0500
Hi Erwann,

It is possible that there is some intersection with yours and Roger's
Windows install issues.

For the Linux case, can you please open a PMR with support so that we can
do a proper investigation? You can email be back privately with the PMR
number so I can monitor it.

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-06-29
08:22:07: