ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Documentation central

2016-06-27 06:51:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Documentation central
From: Ailbhe Cashell <AILBHECA AT IE.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:46:20 +0100
Hi Hans
All the TSM documentation is available on IBM Knowledge Center, here:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html
Once you are at this page, choose the version you are looking for from the
Select drop down menu . The latest is Version 7.1.6.
When you are at the Version page you are looking for, I recommend that you
click the hamburger icon at the top left-hand side of the page to display
the table of contents.
If you need the PDF docs for download, these are found here:
ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/software/products/TSM/current/

I hope this helps,
Thanks,
Ailbhe Cashell