ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site

2016-06-06 11:18:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect documentatie on Knowledgecenter site
From: "Pagnotta, Pamela (CONTR)" <Pamela.Pagnotta AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 15:16:35 +0000
Hello Stefan,

I see what you mean by the link you have. I could not find anything with that
link.

I did find this, though, but starting with the 7.1.0 IBM Knowledge Center.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSGSG7_7.1.0/com.ibm.itsm.mail.dom.doc/b_dp_dom_win.pdf

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.0/com.ibm.itsm.nav.doc/r_pdfs.html

Hope this helps,

Pam