ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 7.1.4 woes

2016-04-27 14:28:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server 7.1.4 woes
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:46:35 -0400
Follow-up:

Can you put the QUIET option in the client options file, then try the
restore again? This is without upgrading the client software.

Let me know if this enables a successful restore from tape.

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2016-04-27
12:54:02:

> From: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date: 2016-04-27 12:57
> Subject: Re: TSM Server 7.1.4 woes
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> I am looking further into this, but have you tried the latest 6.1 client
> level? I tested 6.1.0.0, and I get the same error you do (backing up to
LTO