ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Manual db2 online reorg for ver.6.3

2016-04-26 07:57:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Manual db2 online reorg for ver.6.3
From: Krzysztof Przygoda <przygod AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 13:55:50 +0200
Thank you Del for clarification.
Now its getting strange after:
"With Spectrum Protect server version 6.3, IBM does not recommend on line index
reorganization on
BF_AGGREGATED_BITFILES,BF_BITFILE_EXTENTS,BACKUP_OBJECTS,ARCHIVE_OBJECTS"
as I did it with success (and significant reduce of db and increase of
overall performance) on several such servers.
Could you elaborate more on why is such recommendation now? Previously I
thought that those tables are disabled by default to make people aware of
enabling them.
Kind regards
Krzysztof