ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data protection for SAP HANA

2016-03-10 05:36:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data protection for SAP HANA
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:35:03 +0300
Hello,
I think it is mistake in the doc (support only SRS05 rev45) and web (support
only SRS08-10).
SRS 11 - first HANA version that supports multi streaming backup from one node.
Without it TDP for HANA on Power is absolutely useless.
I tried TDP 7.1.3 ( Data Protection for SAP HANA(R)  - Version 7, Release 1,
Modification 3.0  for Linux on POWER 64-bit -Build: 710  compiled on Jun 16
2015) with HANA SRS11.
it works.
Efim