ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Rebalance the TSM DB filespaces

2016-02-22 10:26:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Rebalance the TSM DB filespaces
From: "Nixon, Charles D. (David)" <cdnixon AT CARILIONCLINIC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:20:48 +0000
We had to do it.  I suggest doing the rebalances one at a time, or if you
aren't in a hurry, once a day as you will see quite a bit of IO.  The reduce
max are instantaneous and I wouldn't feel bad running them one right after the
other.  Other than that, we did not have any problems and the DB has remained
balanced afterwards.

David Nixon
System Programmer II
Technology Services Group
Carilion Clinic
451 Kimball Ave.
Roanoke, VA 24015
Phone: 540-224-3903
cdnixon AT carilionclinic DOT org

Our mission: Improve the health of the communities we serve.