ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] tsm 6.3.4 with Amazon storage gateway

2016-02-11 15:06:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] tsm 6.3.4 with Amazon storage gateway
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 20:05:13 +0000
We are currently running tsm 6.3.4 on RHEL 6.5.

Soon, we are entering a contract with amazon for compute and storage services.

Any experiences out there with the amzon storage gateway and tsm?

So far what I have found indicates that the vtl feature is not usable.

I am thinking of fronting the storage with a server and presenting it as nfs.
We have three tsm servers, and this looks to be the easiest to set up.

Thoughts, experiences, anything at all?