ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Node replication information?

2015-12-18 10:45:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Node replication information?
From: Robert Clark <robert_clark AT MAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 07:42:55 -0800
Thank you for your gracious response.

To demonstrate just how long its been, I forgot to mention that I'm working
with TSM 7.1.1, on some AIX (6.1 I believe) and RedHat on Intel (7.2?) servers.

I think I'll be running some basic network performance tests first. The
throughput I'm seeing doesn't appear to match people's glowing descriptions of
how big the pipes are.

Thanks,
[RC]