ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Excluding a disk from a VM in a Hyper-V environment

2015-12-11 10:37:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Excluding a disk from a VM in a Hyper-V environment
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:35:31 -0500
Hi Stefan,

For Hyper-V, you can exclude an entire VM,
but you can't exclude an individual disk

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS8TDQ_7.1.3/ve.hv/r_ve_hv_opt_domainvmfull.html

Adding the ability to exclude an individual disk for Hyper-V
is something we know about and on our list of things to do.
I don't have a specific time frame to share at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback on the increased Hyper-V
deployments you are seeing. That is helpful to know.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/11/2015
10:22:55 AM: