ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Question about Define a directory-container storage pool in V7.1.3

2015-10-26 03:36:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Question about Define a directory-container storage pool in V7.1.3
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 07:35:48 +0000
Hello to all

I wonder  if in the new feature on V7.1.3.100 call  “Define a
directory-container storage pool”   , improving dedup inbound.  Did I need the
same process as in previous version.

In previous version for running a deduplication from the client side need to
registering or updating a node with  the option deduplication=ClientorServer .

And to add in the client opt the line:  deduplication=yes

Best Regards

Robert