ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SRM and TDP/VE?

2015-09-28 09:50:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] SRM and TDP/VE?
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:47:37 -0400
Folks

We use VMware SRM (Site Recovery Manager), where we have 2 vCenters running
in an active-active failover scenario.

If I failover all my nodes from a source vCenter to another target vcenter,
now TDP for VE is "broken" because now the nodes are running under another
vCenter and the proxy relationships are not in place.

AND, even though I try to get a Datamover proxy relationship in place using
the source datamover and the target datacenter... the proxy relationship
won't stick even though the command doesn't return an error.

Has anyone got any tips & tricks for doing this?

Best regards,

Mike <http://rbbuswiki.bbg.roche.com/wiki/ryderm_page:start>, x7942
RMD IT Client Services <http://rmsit.dia.roche.com/Pages/default.aspx>