ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Delete F.S

2015-07-25 10:07:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Delete F.S
From: Krzysztof Przygoda <przygod AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 16:05:10 +0200
Hi Robert
Instead of renaming filespaces maybe the better option would be just to
rename the node to old_node and create the new one with the same name. Then
just grant access for the new node for all the files from old_node....
In this case on the host you can backup as before and in case of
restore/query for older files you just do it with option -fromnode=old_node

Good luck with audit!

Regards
Krzysztof