ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Issued with TDP SQL 7.1.2.0 and 2014 SQL server

2015-07-09 12:47:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Issued with TDP SQL 7.1.2.0 and 2014 SQL server
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 12:45:35 -0400
On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:39 PM, J. Pohlmann <jpohlmann AT shaw DOT ca> wrote:

> IT09192

Thank you for the information.  Unfortunately I can not get to the
pertinent information.  When I Google that APAR, the link takes me to the
IBM Support Portal and when I attempt to sign-in, I get a "Our
apologies...The page you requested cannot be displayed" - 504 Gateway
Timeout

If you can get to it, can you send me the details/description?  IBM seems
to be having some problems.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator