ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Finding backup tapes

2015-06-23 11:29:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Finding backup tapes
From: "McWilliams, Eric" <emcwilliams AT MEDSYNERGIES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:28:51 +0000
I know there has to be an easier way to do this.  I started running a restore
and it finally just timed out.  I checked the actlog and it said it was waiting
on a certain tape.  I recalled the tape, loaded it, started the restore and it
timed out again.  I checked the actlog and it was waiting on a different tape.

My question:  How can I get a list of all the tapes that will be needed to do a
restore without having to re-start the restore, wait for it to time out, and
then see what other tape I need?

Thanks,
Eric

*** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***

 This message and any included attachments are from MedSynergies, Inc. and are
intended only for the addressee. The contents of this message contain
confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally protected.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or contact MedSynergies, Inc. at postmaster AT
medsynergies DOT com.