ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Installing TSM 7.1.1

2015-06-10 09:30:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] Installing TSM 7.1.1
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 09:28:25 -0400
I have 2 servers, Windows 2008R2 currently running V6.3.4 TSM Server.

On one of them when I start the V7.1.1 install the IBM Installer lists all
the TSM "packages" to select from. On the other server it will not list
those packages. Only the IBM Installer package. It's the same V7.1.1 .exe
package. There's plenty of disk space. Made sure to run as administrator.

Any idea why it will not list the TSM packages? Is there any log file that I
can check to see why?

Bill Boyer

"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." -??