ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VE; CBT backup size versus OS modified file size

2015-06-01 10:03:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for VE; CBT backup size versus OS modified file size
From: "Meuleman, Ruud" <ruud.meuleman AT TATASTEEL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 14:02:06 +0000
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the tip. We indeed didn't exclude the swap file. We will improve our
configuration.

But for the comparison it was included in listing the modified files as in the
backup made.

If the entire file was changed, we expect that the modified files and the
backup were the same size, but the backup is much bigger.

Regards,
Ruud