ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NAS Backup

2015-05-18 14:59:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NAS Backup
From: Nick Marouf <marouf AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 12:57:04 -0600
Hi Eric,

 Does the storage pool have a limit to the number of scratch tapes
available? Or do you have to manually define tapes to that pool?

q stg pool_name f=d

    Maximum Scratch Volumes Allowed: 2,000
    Number of Scratch Volumes Used: 1,160

If you manually define tapes to the storage pool, try this query below.
Does it return any available tapes in the pool?

q v * stg=pool_name status=Empty