ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 7.1.2 / 4.1.2 -> Product documentation collections for download

2015-05-15 17:27:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] 7.1.2 / 4.1.2 -> Product documentation collections for download
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 17:25:28 -0400
Hi everyone -

The 7.1.2 / 4.1.2 product documentation collections for download are
available. Details are online at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager/page/Product%20documentation%20collections%20for%20download

Please know that I've heard the requests from community members re:
packages of PDFs for various languages and releases. I'd love to support
all of these requests, but, at this time, it's not feasible. We also know
that there are requests for more video tutorials. We are working on video
content as time permits and there is some information online. For
example... Sean Sperry has posted a lot of great videos at
https://www.youtube.com/user/seansperry. In addition, Cyrus Niltchian also
shares great video content at https://www.youtube.com/user/billyray10001.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this community. We hope that the
software continues to be helpful in terms of solving your business
problems. Angela
Angela Robertson
IBM Systems
Bldg 502, J111
Durham, NC 27703
919-543-2661 // aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com