ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Storage Agent v6.3.5.100 for Solaris x86

2015-04-29 11:16:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Storage Agent v6.3.5.100 for Solaris x86
From: Saravanan <evergreen.sarav AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:15:08 +0800
Hi Zoltan,

Thank you so much.

Anyhow I have TSM server v6.3.5.100 but don't have x86 storage agent in the
same version. IBM confirmed either I should live with EOS v6.2 storage agent or
should upgrade TSM server to V7.1.2.

For time being I have got support extension for v6.2 until upgrade TSM server
to V7.1.2

Thanks for all you valuable response

By Sarav
+65-82284384