ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server 7.1.2

2015-04-16 10:41:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server 7.1.2
From: Angela Robertson <aprobert AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 10:39:07 -0400
Hello,

The code will be available for download on Friday, 17 April. The technical
is being published in advance of code availability so customers have an
opportunity to see details of what is coming tomorrow. Angela

Angela Robertson
IBM - Storage management and data protection
Durham, NC 27703
aprobert AT us.ibm DOT com

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/16/2015
10:31:41 AM: